Mechanical Design & Documentation Automation
FREE Download and Evaluation!
Note: Early Versions of CREO 3.0 have problems with Suppressed Family Table Instances. The solution is to upgrade to CREO 3.0 M040 or Later! GET_APPEND NOTE for Models and Drawings is ONLY Supported for CREO 3.0 M070 Or Later.
Leveraging that know how has been even harder... this is exactly why we developed Nitro-CELL.
Best Selling Automation Tool!
Easily Drive Creo Parametric Models from Microsoft Excel Documents!
You can do AMAZING things very quickly, here are a just a few common things people do:
- Open Creo Models and Drawings (Locally, Over Networks or from Windchill PLM),
- Create / Get / Set / Delete Parameter Data Values,
- Batch Operations - Generate Models/Drawings, Exports, etc.
- Create Assemblies and Assemble Components On-The-Fly!
- Estimate Part and Assembly Costs
- Synchronize Model Parameters (without Parametric Relationships)
- Remove Intellectual Property
- Validate and Clean-Up Model and Drawing Requirements
- and much more!
ALL done using Microsoft Excel
to capture user input and control the execution workflows!
Nitro-CELL enables you to capture your knowledge, put it to use, saving time and increasing profits!
Capturing know how has always been a challenge for companies.
Nitro-CELL uses Microsoft Excel to enable you to BOTH capture -and- leverage your know how.